Thursday 8 March 2012

Believe in Yourself





I do not define myself by how many roadblocks have appeared in my path;
but by the courage I have found to forge new roads.

I do not define myself by how many disappointments I have faced;
but by the forgiveness and faith I have found to begin again.

I do not define myself by how long a relationship lasted;
but by how I have loved and have been willing to love again.

I do not define myself by how many times I have been knocked down;
but by how many times I have struggled to my feet.

I do not define myself by how often I have appeared a fool;
but by the number of risks I have taken.

I do not define myself by the number of mistakes I have made;
but by the knowledge I have learned from trying a new way.

I am not my pain...

I am not my past...

I am that which has emerged from the fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment